- To fight against new HIV infections through influencing positive behavior change, raise awareness to impact improving the health status of women, men, MVC/OVC and youth and alleviate suffering especially among communities: the Adolescents and Young People who are living with HIV/AIDS (YPLHIV) with care and support initiative programs.
- To defend the implementation of human rights for people living with HIV and role of young people living with HIV, aiming to bring the proportion of development as a means of balanced development as a means of reducing the poverty rate to control the spread of HIV within the community
- To be involved on Adolescents living with HIV/AIDS Advocacy, Life skills and support country wide through CTCs
- Promote and facilitate the empowerment of youths positive to attain higher levels of education, skills and knowledge to be able to employ themselves.
- To conduct researches on various issues of, public health and social development.
- Develop Entrepreneurship Skills among the youths, women and community in establishing small income generating activities by engaging them in a range of cooperative models and other productive initiatives such as forming small Social Income Landing Community (SILC) groups.
- To render materials or other support to needy, handicapped, socially or gender disadvantage, Young People Living with HIV/AIDS, orphans, refugees and such members of the society who are in direct need of assistance to enjoy a decent life and compassionate.